American Washugyu SPB 10 Wagyu Sampler
1 x American Wagyu Filet Mignon | Washugyu SPB 10 | 8oz
1 x American Wagyu Ribeye | Washugyu SPB 10 | 16oz
1 x American Wagyu Striploin | Washugyu SPB 10 | 16oz
SERVING THE CONTINENTIAL UNITED STATES
- We provide delivery to all cities in the lower 48 States.
- Shipping and delivery is FREE on all orders over $250.
- Local pick up is available at our location in Hayward, please send an email to info@wagyuprime or call 408-409-5941 to schedule pick up.
- All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 business day.
- Please expect 1-2 business days for shipping.
- Orders do not ship on weekends.
- Orders placed after 1:00pm PST will be processed the next business day.
Currently now provide domestic US shipping.
We do not deliver outside of the US
If you have questions about whether or not we deliver to your home, please contact us.
BMS, which stands for "Beef Marbling Scale," is used to grade the quality of beef. Wagyu's immense tenderness comes from its marbling which is seen through the amount of white fatty stripes in the meat. The Australian grading scale ranges from BMS 1-9, with 1 being the least marbled and 9 being the most marbled.
The beef is also graded the following categories:
- Meat Color
- Fat Depth
- Carcass Weight
The lowest score given to any of these categories is the grade of the meat. In comparison, a regular Angus steak is usually a BMS 1-2. BMS scores of 8+ signify the highest quality of meat, comparable to the A5 steaks of Japan.
How does our grading system work?
On our website, you'll see the labels "Red, Silver, Gold" and you might be confused to what those are. We have created 3 grading scales for our wagyu:
Red: BMS 4-5
Our economy grade wagyu. Delicious and affordable.
Silver: BMS 6-7
This is one we recommend! The marbling is amazing and the most bang for your buck.
Gold: BMS 8+
This is the equivalent to a Japanese A5 Wagyu. The richest and most marbled piece of steak.