Mugifuji Pork Chops with Fresh Herbs
An appetizing and exquisite entree for two to enjoy in under 30 Minutes!
- 2 bone-in pork chops
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of Unsalted butter
- 4 cloves of garlic, mashed
- 2-3 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 2-3 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 2-3 Lemon Wedges
- 1 teaspoon of Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon of Olsson’s Sea Salt Flakes (any type of salt)
- Take 2 bone-in pork chops that have been patted dry and coat them with a nice layer of olive oil. This will help the pork chop retain all of the flavors and also help it not stick on the skillet.
- Lightly coat them with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Preheated on high heat for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Place the pork chops on the skillet for 4 to 5 minutes. It’s important to just let it sear unbothered since pork chops do need to be cooked thoroughly.
- Flip it and let it sear for another 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter, 3 to 4 sprigs of rosemary, 2-3 sprigs of thyme, and 4 smashed cloves of garlic to the skillet.
- Continue to flip the pork chops in 1-minute intervals and baste the pork chops with the melted butter till each side is golden brown.
- Once it is done cooking, take it off the skillet and rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add a touch of salt and pepper.
- Served with lemon wedges, you are ready to enjoy a flavorful entree made at home!
In under 30 minutes, you are ready to serve a wonderful and delicious meal to you and your guests. We hope you try this out as it is one of our favorites!