Australian Gold Ribeye Wagyu - Sous Vide Style
How we like to cook our steaks: Sous Vide Style!
- 16 oz Australian Gold Ribeye Wagyu
- Olsson’s Sea Salt Flakes (any type of salt)
- Black Pepper
- Sous Vide Machine: Anova - Precision Cooker Nano
- Food Grade Container
- Fill a pot with water to about ¾ (75%) full, making sure all of the ingredients used will be fully submerged underwater to undergo the sous vide process.
- Preset the temperature to 126 degrees Fahrenheit to get the perfect medium-rare steak.
- Put in the vacuum-sealed steak and leave it for an hour.
- After 1 hour, take it out of the water, cut open the bag, and pat the Wagyu dry.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper to flavor the Wagyu
- Next, put the cut on a pan over medium heat for 1 and a half to two minutes.
- Flip the steak and continue to cook it for 2 minutes.
- Continue to flip in 30 seconds intervals till it’s golden-brown on the edges.
- Take it off of the pan and let it rest on a board for 10 minutes.
- After letting it rest, slice up this beautiful Australian Gold Ribeye and sprinkle a little bit more salt and pepper.
- Plate it and you’re ready to serve!
You too can also make this juicy masterpiece at home with just a few simple ingredients and tools. In addition, the sous vide machine has a super simple hook that allows you to adjust where you put it! This cut of Wagyu does not require any oil due to the high content of fat, creating so much flavor in your mouth. As soon as the steak touches the pan, you should be able to hear a crisp sizzling sound! We only like to season our Wagyu with some Olsson’s Sea salt flakes and some pepper to bring out the wonderful flavor of the Wagyu. However, feel free to add your preferred seasoning, such as fresh herbs and spices, to draw out all of that wonderful juice and flavor!