Start your summer right with some delicious, juicy Wagyu skewers!
Easy to prepare for a mouth-watering experience.
- 16 oz American Ribeye Washugyu (cut into 2 by 2-inch cubes and punctured through a skewer)
- Teriyaki sauce
- Black Pepper
- Olsson’s Sea Salt Flakes (any type of salt)
- Preheat the Hibachi grill to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the 16 oz American Ribeye Washugyu into 2 by 2-inch cubes.
- Puncture a skewer through the middle.
- Salt and pepper the Wagyu.
- Drizzle a good amount of teriyaki sauce over the skewered Wagyu
- Take the skewers over to the Hibachi grill and place the skewers on the grill.
- Rotate the skewers continuously for 2 to 3 minutes, or until it is thoroughly cooked on all sides!
- Drizzle more of the teriyaki sauce over the Wagyu, acting as a base for it to not stick to the grill.
- Place it on the side and let it rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
LIGHT, REFRESHING SALAD
We thought a refreshingly light salad would be a great side dish to go with the American Ribeye Fire Skewers.
- Iceberg Lettuce
- Red & Green Jalapenos Peppers
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Japanese Furikake
- White Sesame Seeds
- Cut the iceberg lettuce and jalapenos peppers julienne-style.
- Place both ingredients into a small bowl.
- Squeeze some fresh lime juice and some teriyaki sauce over it.
- Sprinkle some Japanese furikake over it.
- Top it off with some white sesame seeds
- Ready to be served with your American Wagyu Fire Skewers!
- In a small bowl with the julienne lettuce and sliced jalapenos, squeeze some fresh lime juice, drizzle some of Chef Eddie’s special teriyaki sauce, and some Japanese furikake over it, giving it a little bit of everything (sweet, salty, spicy, tangy). Mix it up and it’s ready to be placed. Look at that wonderful creation! Drizzle some more teriyaki sauce and sprinkle some white sesame seeds on top and you’re ready to wow your family and friends!
- In a small bowl with the julienne lettuce and sliced jalapeños, squeeze some fresh lime juice, drizzle some sweet teriyaki sauce, and some Japanese furikake over it, giving it a little bit of everything (sweet, salty, spicy, tangy). Mix it up and it’s ready to be placed!
All of these ingredients together will create a perfect pairing to our fire skewers. Our chef will be using a Japanese Hibachi Style Grill, but using any type of grill at home will still make it just as delicious! The salty, sour, and tangy flavor goes perfectly with our tender and buttery American Wagyu. The savory and sweetness of the teriyaki and the Wagyu will surely start to make your stomach hungry!