- 16 oz Australian Gold Ribeye Wagyu
- ½ in. sliced white onions
- 1 king trumpet mushroom
- 1 stalk of rosemary
- 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- 4-5 cloves of black garlic
- some veggies on the side for garnish
- Olsson’s Sea Salt Flakes (any type of salt)
- Black Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Apply olive oil, salt, pepper, and whatever other seasoning you like on both sides of the steak.
- With the temperature set on high, place your steak on a cast-iron skillet. By applying a little force, we can get that perfect sear on that steak.
- Cook for approximately 2 minutes on each side and pop that baby in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes
- With the heat set on high, place the steak back on the stovetop and add onions.
- Cook the onions until they are caramelized
- Let the steak rest on the side for 10 minutes.
- Slice the trumpet mushroom vertically in half and make criss-cross scores on it to soak in the wonderful flavors.
- With the scored side facing down, place it into the skillet for two minutes.
- Flip the mushroom and toss in the rosemary, garlic, and black garlic.
- After a minute or two, toss in the butter and continue to bast the mushroom until the butter burns off.
- Lastly, slice the Australian Ribeye with your knife angled at 45 degrees.
- Add a bit more salt and pepper.
- Plate your food masterpiece! Enjoy!
With these ingredients, you guys can also make this melt-in-your-mouth dish on the go. Because of how fatty the Australian Ribeye is, no additional oil or butter is necessary. However, the olive oil here will act as a ‘glue’ to help all of the flavorful seasonings to stick onto the Wagyu. If you could just smell this savory, buttery steak, your tummy too will be grumbling. Just look at that perfect sear!